Though we are a predominantly Christian group, we don't just work with Christian authors and writers. However, we do have some standards for the books we work with and represent.
- We do not accept erotica or horror. Though we are not seeking to encourage anyone to stop writing whatever they wish to write, we will not work with or promote these genres.
- We do not accept books with outright sex scenes. We prefer romance that goes no further than kissing and cuddling, especially between unmarried couples.
- We do not accept books with extreme language. Some mild or infrequent cussing may be acceptable to some of our service providers.
- We do not accept novels with obvious or prevalent anti-Christianity/anti-God messages. This includes the glorifying of demons, abortion, non-marital sex, adultery, etc.
- We will request a negative content guide as some of us have stricter standards than others for what we read, promote, etc.
- We do understand that novels can and should discuss difficult topics of all types. However, we prefer that they are covered in a relatively clean/wholesome way.
- We reserve the right to decline any project at any time with or without giving our reason. Service providers have this same right.
- To see our refund policy, check out our "how it works" page.